
Rolling in the dirt- would Mom approve?
Had to show off the SEXY PAJAMAS!
Daniel, Kinleigh, Jason and Colleen had their first Daddy/daughter camp out. We went down to the Newbold's land Friday afternoon and by the time the boys got done getting camp set up and then going out to dinner we'll just say they got way too late of a start camping. So we were told that the girls LOVED being out in the woods and rolling on the ground! Ivy and I enjoyed our peace and quite in the house and when Ivy talked to Jason around 11:30 the girls were still awake and going strong. They didn't get to bed until after midnight and that is when the fun really started. Kinleigh lasted about an hour before she started screaming... and even though Daniel walked her around for over and hour she wouldn't stop. So, he headed back to the house and brought her inside to sleep in my room. I of course woke up when they came in and put Kinleigh in the bed with me. She started crying all over again and to make a long story short we'll just say that was our entire night until about 5am. At 5 am I decided we were heading home. I was going on about 2 hours of sleep and didn't see much more sleep in the future. We packed our things up and put Kinleigh in the car and I think then she realized I was serious and cried and begged to stay and go to the beach Saturday. Well, we gave it another try and she went right to sleep and didn't wake up until after 9. I am glad we did because we had a blast at the beach and the girls absolutely loved it. Seeing how I am so far behind on things I am going to let the pictures do the talking.
The Six Kids!
The girls helped bury Uncle Allen
Seeing how Kinleigh is obsessed with Uncle Allen she too wanted to be buried in the sand!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



3 comments:
Well okay at least you're not dead!! I really have worried about you all because I haven't heard anything back from you on email and you haven't updated here!! Well yeah for updates...man that belly is getting out there isn't it Di!!?? ;) It's cute though!! Talk to you later!!
They were so disgustingly dirty! It's sad when you're too dirty to go to the beach and have to take a bath and wash your hair first! Colleen loved it, she is constantly talking about the "big tent". We'll "plan" another one for them, but this time they'll have to go to bed early and do it in the fall.
That sounds like it was a "fun" camping outing...:) hope you're caught up on sleep now!
Post a Comment