Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Continuation

Mid Week
Our friends the Bosley's have this tradition of an election day party. Maren makes a flag cake and they get chinese food. This year they were sweet enough to include other people other then just them two. Then, they proceeded to ask us if we could do it at our house since we get Fox news and really do you want to watch the election on any other news channel. Did they really want our company or our tv? :)
I am not going to mention my feelings about the outcome... however, regardless of the outcome we had fun at our first election day party. Thank you Bosley's for letting us join in on such fun!

The delicious cake Maren mood.

The delicious food I purchased.

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

Fun! I'm glad you posted! I've been wondering about yoU!! :)

Sabs said...

i've been checking this like every day!!! holly told me ya'll had an election party , so cool! and seriously what an awesome sis-in-law to copy off of:) can't wait to see you!!!!!

Hall Family said...

Hey Di! I heard about Levi! I hope he gets better really soon! I'm so So sorry!!! You're in our thoughts and prayers!