Thursday, December 04, 2008

Quick Update

I am still in Beaumont, TX.... I have a ton of updating to do when i get back home. Levi was admitted into the hospital Saturday night after a long day in the Urgent Care and then the ER. He had pneumonia and RSV and I had a melt down! He is doing much better now and was able to come home last night with breathing tx regiments every six hours and some antibiotics. I took some adorable pictures of him in the hospital. Kinleigh had a fever of 103 last night.... So, please pray we can all get well before Sunday and that I will be able to return home. Thanks for everyones prayers and concerns. We really do have the best of friends and family!!!

10 comments:

maren bosley said...

Dianna...thanks for the update. We've been thinking about you guys and praying for sweet Levi. Keep us posted on things!

Mom Erwin said...

We were glad for the update too. Let us know how things are going now with both children. Your names are on the temple prayer roll as well as our individual prayers. We love you all. Mom Erwin

Hall Family said...

*HUGS* *LOTS OF THEM!!!* I am glad Levi is seeming to do better! My heart dropped when I heard the news! But I hope he's clearly on the mend! I'm really sorry that Kinleigh is now sick! I hope she too gets better! It's so hard when you have a young one so sick and believe me I can relate! I really do feel your pain as far as admitting him and going through all the tests. Kason went through it and I believe it was one of the worst mommy moments I could have had. Hang in there! I'm glad you're family is close at least and that your'e not dealing with this all alone!!! Still praying for you! Love you!!

Kristen said...

Oh, Dianna!!! Hang in there. You guys are in our prayers.

Kory said...

i'll pray that your kiddos get better soon so you can come home. we miss you! CJ asks all the time if she can play with Kinleigh. :)

Unknown said...

Dianna..I'm sorry you are going through this and even sorrier it is not in Cypress where I could sneak down and see those babies and of course you. I hope y'all are doing better.

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

Oh my! You will definitely be in my prayers. Hopefully the kids get all better very quickly!!!

Lisa and company said...

Poor baby Levi and poor mommy. I will be praying that he stays healthy and that Kinleigh feels better soon so you guys can get home. Keep us posted

Anonymous said...

We're praying you make it home tomorrow! Love you!

leah said...

oh my!!!
i'm praying that everyone is back to 100% soon!!!

when you get a chance, can you shoot me an email telling me your phone numbers (home/cell/whatever...)

ttys!