Friday, December 19, 2008

4 Months

I can not believe my baby is already 4 months old! He is such a happy baby- always smiling at anyone who looks or talks to him. He has the most adorable laugh and finds most everything entertaining. He can roll over from his front to his back and almost has it from his back to his front. He loves to grab everything in site... and I do mean everything. Of course everything he grabs goes straight into his mouth- he especially likes his sisters hair. He is the most happy in the morning and will just lay where ever I put him and kick and play. He has to be one of the most active little babies I have ever seen. If he is not sleeping he is constantly moving his arms and legs! He wants to be laid down for a nap in the morning and for night time but wants me to rock him to sleep in the afternoon (funny I know). For the past two Mondays he has refused to take a bottle from Ms. Nicole and I have had to drive the 30 minute drive each direction on my lunch break. I nicked that one in the bud this week and now he is taking a bottle like a champ. Wednesday he struggled with the bottle each time I tried to give it to him but by Thursday he was doing great. The Dr. said he was doing great at his 4 month check-up health wise but that she is concerned about his lack of weight gain. He is now in the 10% for both height and weight coming in at a whopping 12lbs 6oz. He was 11lbs 1oz at his 2 month appointment (or something right in that area). So, we are suppose to take him back in one month from now for another weight check but for now no baby foods. They did this same thing with Kinleigh- when are the Dr.'s going to realize that I HAVE SMALL KIDS! Either way Levi is such a joy in my life and I am so grateful for such a wonderful baby. When I was pregnant I worried that I would never love my second child as much as my first but that is not the case at all. I love you Baby Levi!

5 comments:

Sabs said...

hee hee i'm not sure who makes me laugh more...levi or daniel:)

Hall Family said...

i agree with sabrina...that's funny! Levi's so cute and I can't believe it's been 4 months!!!

Jamie Smith said...

I can't believe our babies are 4 months now. They sound a lot alike, especially that Owen won't take a bottle either. Someone watched him this week and used an Avent bottle and he gulped down 8 OUNCES, I couldn't believe it. He's never had more then 2 oz out of a bottle with me. Good luck with the weight gain. We had our 4 month check yesterday and he is 14.8 lbs which I'm shocked, because he barely eats and when he does he used to throw most of it up. He is so different then Eric, why can't all the babies be the same so I can at least feel like I know what i'm doing!

Strommer Family said...

Very cute video...makes me miss my fun-loving brother even more!!

Texasholly said...

He is seriously the most amazing baby. I would have 5 if I could guarantee they would be like him!