I can not find his stats anywhere but what I remember was he was in the 3% for weight and the 5% for height. I know such a giant?!?
He has FINALLY mastered sitting by himself.
His second tooth broke through.
He will walk holding your finger.
He walks around the furniture.
He pushes the stool, chair, toy, whatever he can find to push across the floor.
He still smiles and laughs all the time.
He has probably had every formula you can imagine.
He still spits up after everything he eats, drinks, looks at!
He LOVES the bath and will try to climb in while I am running the water.
He HATES having his diaper changed or his clothes! Near to impossible to change him.
He wants to eat everything on OUR plate. Have you tasted baby food? Can't blame him!
He thinks it is funny to go up the stairs and will giggle when he knows you are coming to get him.
He also thinks it is funny to go head first down the stairs (no worries I am always right there).
He says "Mama" and "Dada". Still uncertain if he knows what he is saying.
He loves the pool.
He is still such an amazing baby and I LOVE HIM!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



4 comments:
Such a cutie! He is an awesome little guy!! :)
We all love our little Levi - and Kinleigh too. I hope she is feeling better and that your wrist is improving. We are glad you have such wonderful friends there - it makes life so much more fulfilling. We send our love. Mom and Dad Erwin
what a cutie! Can't wait to at least catch up when we make it back east at some point!!! :)
ok seriously who is that? i'm feeling like i won't see him til he gradutates high school.
Post a Comment