Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We love boating

BEWARE TONS OF PICTURES
Our friends the Newbolds took us out last weekend on their boat and we had a BLAST. We put in around 9 and pulled out around 6- long but wonderful day. Levi would fall asleep while the boat was moving but just as soon as we stopped he would wake back up. He also would laugh every time we went over a bump. I think Kinleigh's favorite parts were riding/sitting in the tube with Colleen and using Colleen's fishing pole to pretend fish.
Funny story about fishing! Daniel bought a new fishing rod and was determined he was going to catch a fish on this trip. We were stopped for about a half hour and nothing. I decide that I was going to attempt fishing for a minute and with a couple quick instructions I was on my way. I cast my line, pulled back to make the line tight, and as Daniel is still giving me instructions I am reeling in my fish!!!! Needless to say Daniel was not very pleased!
Thank you Newbolds for letting us come and play. We will be back :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had soooo much fun!! When you're ready for some more, just let us know! We plan on going all summer long!!! Colleen keeps asking when Kinleigh is coming back!

Strommer Family said...

OH how I wish I could be doing that too...I miss doing the "Cape" and the Banks....those were fun times A LONG TIME AGO but very fun nonetheless!! ;)