Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday David



For David's birthday this year we had quite the night. We started out by eating dinner at the Melting Pot! My favorite restaurant! I know it wasn't my birthday but David can't help he has such good taste. We then headed off to play golf (don't worry it was only on a Par 3 and the guys behind us were so drunk they didn't mind WAITING). I would have to say that Nicole and I held our own ;). We then rented "Knowing", releaved the babysitter, and stayed up until 1:30 to watch the darn thing. Usually when those three decide to start movies at midnight I am out in the first 10 minutes. After sleeping for about 10 minutes I woke and and wasted my time waching that stupid movie. It really was a good movie until the end....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love The Melting Pot also! Yummy!

Hall Family said...

Never heard of the movie! Sounds like a fun night though!

Mom Erwin said...

What neat couples you are - both of you. We are so glad you have such great friends - give our love to the Sweeneys too.