We decided to give dance a break for a year and put Kinleigh in soccer. I have to admit she has much more coordination on the soccer field then on the dance floor. She looks adorable in both of them :)!
I was a little worried that she would be shy but NOPE she was a STAR. She had no problems kicking the ball and then if she missed the goal she would just pick up her ball, put it in front of the goal and then kick. What a little genius :).
Her games are not what I expected though. Six kids on the field and six balls- pretty much practice all over again but with another team. This last weekend they did the last five minutes with only one ball and Kinleigh was too scared to take it from anyone else. If the ball was loose on the field then she did great. We'll have to teach her to be a little more mean.



4 comments:
oh so cute! i think we're gonna sign up kolby for t-ball in the spring. he wasn't old enough for soccer in the fall. Sept b days are really limiting:) how strange to have a game with 6 balls! too funny.
oh my goodness! kinleigh looks adorable in the soccer outfit! love it!
Kinleigh looks adorable, haha but you are bringing back so many memories!!! haha
I am glad I got to see Kinleigh practice as well. It was fun to watch the girls hang from the goal post anytime they got bored. We all love our little soccer player!
Post a Comment