Mom Erwin came for a visit! Kinleigh would not let her out of her sight and insisted on talking non-stop. She loves her Grandma! Daniel took one day off and we took the kiddos to the Marbles Museum. The next day we just hung out, looked at houses, went to soccer practice, and relaxed and watched a movie at home. Sunday we invited the Sweeney's over for dinner and then Mom Erwin, Daniel and I played the "Mexican train game" late into the night. One day we went shopping at the outlets and the last day we went to the Chocolate exhibit downtown. We had a great time with Grandma and always LOVE when she comes to visit.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
Fun! So I'm getting ideas for Alan...he says I've got to come up with a list of things to do in Raleigh...I guess he looked last night and apparently "Found" nothing, although, I'm pretty sure he did.
We had a great time at "Marbles" and the museum as well as the outlet mall. I love my pink tennis shoes - I even got compliments on them in the airport, no less.
Post a Comment