Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Labor Day

Still trying to catch up. One day!
We bought this backpack when Kinleigh was little and have used it about a total of I think two times. Daniel suggest every weekend we go for a hike so I decided to be a good wife and suggest we go hiking for Labor Day. I really enjoying hiking but it is just the process of getting there that I always seem to turn down. We had a great time exploring the outdoors, finding scary caterpillars, seeing snakes, and having a picnic. We need these kind of days more often.

Anyone know what kind of caterpillar that is in the above picture?

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

no but he does look pretty scary! You guys are good...I think we're turning into city slickers!

Nicole said...

I have searched, but still can't find an exact match. I'm still on the case though!