My cousin Marvelle did a blog post on what she was grateful for and I thought it was just such a wonderful post. I think too many times I find myself focusing on the negativity of the day instead of the positive! Today I will post just one thing that I am Grateful for because the list could go on forever.
I am most grateful for my husband! He is so good to me and puts up with all my madness. Sure he knows how to push my buttons and will do it more often then I'd like ;) but what a dull marriage it would be with out him pushing my buttons.
The thing I LOVE most though is that we talk about EVERYTHING. He doesn't get mad that I call him five times a day at work. We spend dinner talking about every detail of our day. I can tell him my most random thoughts and when something ridiculous has made me mad he doesn't make fun of me. I LOVE that he tells me every detail of his day and tells me when something crazy has made him mad. I ENJOY that we can be open with our feelings instead of trying to play the guessing game when the other person has done something wrong. I REALLY enjoying talking to him!
AND I love that we love to spend every moment with each other. I really enjoy my girls night outs but not to get away from my husband but to have a break from the children. I know that sounds bad but as a Mom we all know we need a little break to keep our sanity. I think it is so cute that Daniel really enjoys having guys nights and has a BLAST when he goes but I pretty much have to push him out the door to get him out of the house. I am so GRATEFUL that he is happy at home spending time with his family. I don't know why or how I got so lucky but I wouldn't change any part of our marriage.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
Nice post! Daniel is lucky to have you!
That's such a sweet post! Alan pushes my buttons too. :0) But it sounds like your more graceful/have a better attitude than I at letting your hubby do it... :)
Post a Comment