Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LEVI


I realized that I rarely do a post on Levi. If I could freeze him right now I would. I LOVE THIS STAGE. He is the sweetest, easy going little Man and I look forward to getting up each day and spending time with him. As much as he is constantly on the go he is also so sweet and loving. When he gets hurt he does a little fake whine/cry and runs over so you can kiss him better and then he's over it and on to something new. Sometimes he'll just want you to kiss him and so he PRETENDS to get hurt so you will give him a kiss (as if he has to pretend). His favorite thing is to go OUTSIDE. The kid would live outside if I would let him. Thank goodness for the best addition we have done on this house- a SCREENED IN PORCH. That thing is worth EVERY PENNY and much much more. I can sit and cook, clean, get ready, play on the computer, etc... and he'll just play on the porch. I dread the day that he can reach the lock. He is so good at saying "sorry sissy" and then giving her hugs. He absolutely adores his sister and loves to play with her. I could just sit and watch them play together for hours. Levi also LOVES TRUCKS! Loves is an understatement he is OBSESSED with TRUCKS or anything that resembles a TRUCK. He will shout TRUCK and then VROOM VROOM in this real deep voice. He does the same anytime he sees a dog or hears a dog bark. No matter what he is doing he will stop in his tracks, go "oohhh" and then run towards the dog/noise. He then gets that deep voice again and starts barking at the dog. He thinks it is really funny to push the table with his feet at dinner time and throw his plate on the floor. He will start laughing at himself when he does this and then goes, "I FUNNY!" He is starting to say some sentences and will repeat any word you say. He is still a little shrimp but he finally weighs over 20lbs now. He has been taking 3 hr naps for the past couple weeks and is great at just laying down for naps and bedtime. When he wakes up in the morning he will just sit and play with a TRUCK in his bed. He is climbing onto things but not TOO bad yet... I'm sure this will get worse. He is OBSESSED with his Daddy and any noise he hears in the house he starts running for the front door yelling, "Daddy home." I think his favorite thing to do is sit on Daddy's lap while Daddy mows the grass. He has a little smile on his face the entire time. He LOVES to play with toys, especially cars and TRUCKS. He also LOVES to sit in Mommy's lap and read a book. He makes it through about 10 minutes of church before we have to take him out. The other Sunday I brought a book of animals to church and Levi started barking really loud during the blessing of the sacrament. He also has thrown several fits because he wants to play with the tennis balls that are on a ladies walker at church. When we go to the store he says HI to EVERYONE and if you don't respond he will yell HI at you until you don't. He is getting the back half (the front half already broke through) of his top molars in and the two bottom molars. He LOVES milk and probably has four sippy cups full each day. He LOVES to tease me (he is just like his Daddy)! They say he is so GOOD and CHILL in nursery. And LAST he LOVES LOVES LOVES to wear other peoples shoes (hence the picture of him in his sissy's rain boots). I really could go on all day about him. He truly is SO MUCH FUN! Please stop growing LEVI.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2nd child......I realized that I don't post much about Bryant either. It's sad,not that our boys are any less important.
Love the fact that Bryant and Levi are into ALL the same things....mostly anything with wheels! Can't wait to see you all soon! :)

Mom Erwin said...

We all love your little man and are anxious to see him in a month!

Hall Family said...

Levi is super cute! Not that we don't love our girls and that they aren't special too, but I have to say that I do love having a little boy too and that they are so much fun! :)