Monday, May 10, 2010

What Day?

Mother's Day= a day of pancakes, no dishes, Pajama Gram, husband getting kids ready for church, husband actually riding to church with me, dinner with the Willifords (I did have to make this but had lots of help from my sweet husband), men doing the dishes, men getting kids bathed while Kory and I took a walk.

Mother's Day= a WONDERFUL DAY


Thank you to all you AMAZING Mother's for letting me copy you! And most of all THANK YOU to my MOTHER who is and always will be the BEST MOTHER EVER! And a WONDERFUL Mother-In-Law who set such a Great example for her Amazing Son.

3 comments:

Sabs said...

whoa holy posts! hee hee. way to go on getting a better deal with the ac and the tire...now i'm curious what #3 will be too...although i was slightly hoping from the title that you were talking about #3 being a baby:)

Hall Family said...

You deserved a great Mother's Day!! :)

Mom Erwin said...

I am glad you had a great Mother's Day! We send our love always.