Wednesday, March 09, 2011

27 WEEKS

I don't do much blogging about this pregnancy so here is a quick update.  I am now actually 28 1/2 weeks but the picture is from 27 weeks.  I went to the Dr last week and all is looking great.  She does an ultrasound again at 30 weeks so I am excited for the next appointment. 
This pregnancy has been the same as all the other ones... I just feel nauseous after I eat.  It has subsided a bit, or I'm just getting use to it, over the past couple weeks but none the less it is still there.  At least the thought and taste of sweets doesn't make me want to throw up anymore.
I was determined to run through this entire pregnancy but haven't been doing near as well as I had hoped.  I got that cold for three weeks after the half, ran a couple times a week after that and then of course got another cold for two weeks.  I did try running the other day and made it two miles and then walked for another 30 minutes.  I will have to give it another try now that I'm almost completely over this cold.
I am finding myself getting excited to see what this baby looks like, his little personality, and how Kinleigh and Levi are going to interact with their new baby brother. 
Levi loves to talk about the baby and give him kisses.  Of course when he does he always talks to the belly button.  I'm pretty sure he thinks the baby is in the belly button. 
He isn't near as active as Kinleigh and Levi where in my stomach.  I am hoping that maybe he will be a chill baby!  He is picky though and if I even think about laying on my back or my stomach he starts kicking.  He is the most active around 10 at night.
I haven't really had any crazy cravings.  Every now and then someone will mention something and I'll crave that particular food but over all nothing too exciting.  
I am starting to get REALLY antsy about getting the babies room done.  We are making the guest room downstairs into the babies room for the first year or two so I am a bit torn....  I want to have a super cute babies room but at the same time how much effort do I want to put into a room that he is going to be in for such a short time?  Decisions Decisions.

3 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

We are all excited to see your new baby - you have to promise to send us a hard copy picture at the mission field when he is born!

Sabs said...

still can't believe how freakishly tiny you are!! dont you love that park? tell k to hurry and get better so we can play more this week!!!

the other lawton's said...

you are the most beautiful pregnant lady ever...can't wait to see the little baby too!