Saturday, April 09, 2011

31 WEEKS


I'm not a big picture taker of myself while I'm pregnant so these are few and far between.  
This little man is becoming SUPER active.  He is ESPECIALLY active at night time.  When I wake up in the middle of the night he is moving around like crazy.  I'm not sure where he is going to go over the next seven weeks (I am now 33 weeks) because he will be kicking my bladder and hitting my ribs all at the same time.  
I have the rib pain again with him (that makes all three pregnancies) and heartburn started about four days ago.  To not be too gross but updating purposes lets just say I have been visiting the restroom a lot over the past week and a half.  I don't remember that with the other kids.  The nausea never went away but has come back nice and strong but I'm just use to it by now. 
I have gained about 17lbs so far and they say over the next few weeks I should gain a pound a week.  My goal was to try and only gain 20 but I'm thinking maybe 25 will be a little more realistic.  
We have finished painting the babies room!  It took us five days and five gallons of paint.  Daniel did use 3/4 of the first gallon before I made up my mind that I did not like that color on top and made him start all over with the darker green.  The taping of the stripes took the longest and I refused to let Daniel help me with them.  We put up the chair rail several weeks ago and I LOVE the way the room turned out.  Can I just say that my husband has become quite IMPRESSIVE at trim work!  My amazing sister-in-law Rosie is making some artwork for the wall!  Can't wait for it all to come together and be completely finished.  I washed all the 0-6 months clothes and two loads and 50 hangers later all the baby clothes are hung and put in drawers.  He has both Levi and my nephew Jack's clothes so needless to say we are good on clothes.  
My sister, Holly, and sister-in-law, Rosie, are throwing me a diaper shower tonight and then I should be all set for the baby to arrive (not this early! give me about 6 more weeks and then I'll be begging him to come out).



2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

The room looks beautiful - you two are becoming quite the decorators!

Unknown said...

The walls look great!