Saturday, April 09, 2011

In True Boy Fashion

It starts so Young!
I just LOVE this little man.  Yes he is in his terrible two's and yes he is very opinionated but he is SUPER FUN!  If I could just take him right now and freeze him for the rest of his life I would.
He keeps me laughing all day!  His new obsession is playing in the game room with his trains.  He has figured out how to build his own tracks and insists on building them ALL OVER the house.
He still loves to be carried and asks me all day, "I HOLD YOU."
I just need to video tape his little personality one day to show what a riot he is each day.  He doesn't just look EXACTLY like his Dad but he ACTS just like him.
He LOVES his big sister and gets so excited each day when we sit outside to wait for the bus to arrive home.  He thinks she immediately needs to play with him.
He also loves to fight with her.
 

0 comments: