Friday, February 03, 2012

EIGHT MONTHS

Dear Krew,

I really do not know how you can possibly be OVER eight months old.  Please STOP growing!  You are such a fun little man and still just as smiley and happy as ever.  You are spoiled though and sure LOVE attention.  When I am cooking I can put you down on the ground and let you sit but you have to be able to see me.  You still yell at your Daddy if he walks by and does not pick you up and hold you.  You have MASTERED sitting but you have no desire to do anything else mobile.  You HATE tummy time and I wonder if you will ever crawl.  I am actually not rushing the crawling because then that means you are mobile and I LOVE letting you just SIT!  You have your TWO bottom central teeth and you have bitten me three times while nursing and one time drawing blood.  I think my screaming in pain/shock scared you to death and you have not bit me since!  You are a PIG.  If you see food at all you start screaming for some.  You will eat an entire thing of baby food and then I have to breast feed you right afterwards.  You can feed yourself with the finger foods and would eat them all day if I would let you.  We have worked out a great night time ritual and I have actually been getting some sleep.  I feed you right before I go to bed and you will sleep until 7:00/7:30.  You take a morning nap and an afternoon nap, neither of which are very long, and then want to be in bed around 7:30.  You are not my best sleeper but at least I am getting a good nights rest now so I can not complain!  You have no fear of strangers and will let ANYONE hold you.  You are such a JOY in our lives and I love to watch your sweet personality come out more and more each day.  Thank you for joining our family and making us COMPLETE.  We LOVE YOU,

Love, Mommy

1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I am so glad you are getting some sleep now and that Krew is enjoying food. That is great! I'm sure he will crawl and walk before you are ready for that!