Krew said his first real word yesterday. He jabbers ALL THE TIME and has said "DaDa" but I'm not sure he really knows he is saying "DaDa." However, yesterday Krew was helping Daniel clean out the garage and when Daniel dropped something on the ground Krew said, "Uh Oh." Then proceeded to say it over and over and I heard him talking in his crib this morning and saying UH OH. I am guessing he was saying it as he threw everything out of his crib... which he likes to do every morning, nap time, and evening.
The kids is the biggest PIG and he especially loves sweets. I try not to give him too many but some times I just can not resist. Plus he is SPOILED by all his Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, Cousins, and friends. I let him have a little cookie cake at Levi's preschool end-of-year Music class party and here he is trying to search for more. The real purpose of the picture was for the adorable PLUMBERS CRACK.



1 comments:
So cute! That was Luke's first word too.
Post a Comment