Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The First Visit

Levi went to the Dentist for his very FIRST cleaning.  I use to do all the family cleanings myself but I have been lazy since we moved here!  I scheduled the whole family (minus Krew) for a cleaning and Ms. Lisa said Levi was a PERFECT patient.  I think it helps that he is going to Uncle Marks office!  
*Just a quick side comment- The other day Levi is talking to me about jobs and informs me about Uncle Mark being a Dentist.  He then proceeds to say, "But Mom, if Uncle Mark is a Dentist then why does he live at Aunt Rosie's house? "  Apparently Dentists have to work 24/7 and it is not Uncle Marks house it is Aunt Rosies house! 
*I have mentioned that Krew is a pig.  I have included the picture of what Krew did while waiting for all of us to take turns getting our teeth cleaned.  



1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

It is always good to get the children used to dentists and all - the children's comments are always cute.