Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What Time is It?

It is SOCCER time again and I think I may have made the mistake of signing LEVI up to play.  He wasn't quite old enough but I go permission to play him up since he just barely misses the cut-off date.  He was super excited to play and sure looks CUTE on that field!!!  However, he is no the best listener and we missed his first game this past weekend (due to Summer Of Seals) and my sister said that the coach would literally walk out onto the field and PICK Levi up and move him to another spot.  At least he provides entertainment, right?!?  He is actually good at dribbling the ball down the field and so I am hoping he will gain some motivation.  For now he will just look CUTE!


1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

Way to go, Levi!