DAY 2: We spent the day at the pool. It was a fun place for the kids. They had a toddler section that Krew could play around in (it was tiny). Kinleigh was BARELY tall enough to ride the water slide and so she went down that multiple times. We had a nice SCARE. Levi is not one that ever will run away from us but he decided he was going to give it a try. He had been looking forward to the lazy river since I told the kids about the resort. We told him we would head down as soon as Kinleigh got off the slide. Apparently he did not want to wait and before I knew it he disappeared. I went into panic mode and we both went hunting. I found him with a lifeguard. He apparently went and got into the lazy river with out a tube and the lifeguard grabbed him out. I'm pretty sure Daniel and I scared him enough that he will NEVER do that again. We had dinner at the part of the resort that we stayed in with was called the Riverwalk. It was set up just like the San Antonio Riverwalk. It was cool eating dinner "outside" next to the river.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
What a scare but I am glad everything ended well - thank goodness for lifeguards.
Post a Comment