Day 3: Daniel and I took turns running around the resort. We checked out of the resort and went to find a place to eat for Daniel's birthday. A little town up from Dallas we found a perfect Hamburger joint. We had been on a search for In-N-Out Burger but the one we found was not quite finished yet. Daniel says the place we found was even better then In-N-Our Burger.
Our next stop was the Oklahoma City Memorial (good pictures were on the camera). It was really interesting to read about what happened. We decided to not attempt the museum with the kids.
We decided it would be a great idea to drive straight up to Kansas City and hit World Of Fun Wednesday. We went straight through and arrived at the hotel around 10:30. All three kids were asleep and we were just going to head out early the next morning so we loaded up what we could on our cart and heading in. The last thing I asked Daniel was, "Do you want your laptop?" He responded with, "No, I won't need it tonight." Neither of us ever leave anything in our cars overnight!
Sign number one that we should not have stayed at the hotel was that in order to enter the hotel you have to have a key or you call on a phone to get the guy to come out from the back room to answer the door. Neither time we went in was he at the front desk.
I just downloaded Daniel's pictures and came across our cart that we took into the hotel that night. Man I wish we would have taken the rest of our stuff!



1 comments:
I am glad you got that much "stuff" inside!
Post a Comment