Day Seven: Daniel and David went golfing in the morning. This is the first time Daniel has golfed since we moved to Texas. He was so glad to have his golfing buddy back! The kids had so much fun each day just playing together. At one point all four kids were sitting on the couch playing a game on their iTouch or Ipad. Some how they had them all connected and were playing the same game together. Of course they had a blast playing the wii.
Once the guys were home we went downtown Omaha to walk across the bridge that seperates Nebraska from Missouri. The claim to fame of the bridge is that when you are standing in the middle you are suppose to feel like you are suspended in mid-air. I'm not sure I got that feeling but it was super cool either way. We strolled the streets of the downtown area and ate at this delicious restaurant (that I can not remember the name of).



1 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of good times in spite of the car break-in - thank goodness!
Post a Comment